• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Thursday, June 12, 2008
    A Little Update
    hmmm lets see..

    I reread harry potter 7, loved every minute of it, and cried when it was over, again.
    I FINALLY started reading the Narnia books for the first time, finished Magician's Nephew and am halfway through the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Enjoying them a lot! (though they ain't no harry potter!)
    I leave for Milwaukee on monday where I will go to Madison to spend a few days with my dear friends mike and jessi, then will take part in one of my best friends from high school's wedding (steph) and also get to hang out with my other best friend from high school (sarah). It is going to be an epic week, I'm so excited.
    Also coming up on monday - I turn 25! Jeez... time flies.
    The kitchen in the basement is nearly done - most of the cubbards are up, there's new flooring and the painting is pretty much all done. It's coming along! Too bad we don't really get to enjoy it though!
    It's been HOT here! And we don't have AC...i don't like that so much, but today was much cooler and it was great.
    I really enjoy my job, still.
    I've sang on the worship team at church twice now and have loved it. I've also met a friend named Laura who has been awesome to hang out with, and have even gone out with a "group" of people a few times in the past 2 months.
    Church softball RULES - its a blast, I'm not good, but it's still a blast!
    I talk to my brother online nearly every evening and it's been so great. I feel like I am getting to catch up on his life that I've missed out on ever since I moved out of my parents' place. He also introduced me to the new Weezer cd which is seriously good.
    Craig has to get up really, really, really early and I feel bad for him, but he seems to really like his job so that's good.
    Our license plates expire on monday and I really need to do something about that by tomorrow, since I will be out of town starting at 5 am on monday and Craig still needs to use the car to get to work.
    Okay I think that's enough to catch you up. I'll try to get in another post before I go but if not, you can expect a nice long one when I get back from Milwaukee! peace out.

    Labels: ,

    posted by jamie @ 9:30 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com