• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Tuesday, April 29, 2008
    Whirlwind
    The past few days have been really busy with work, school and packing. Today I finally finished all my school work and handed in my last paper for the year!!! And tomorrow we move to our new house. Luckily I have the next couple days off but Craig still has to work since he just started his new job this week. So our evenings have been full of packing and trying to get tenants to rent in the basement of our new place for May 1st. I think we have 2 officially signed on, with 2 more hopefuls. People really wait till last minute to do things here!

    My parents are coming tomorrow too, which is exciting. They'll only be here a couple days but I can't wait to see them. I'm exciting about moving but as most everyone who reads this blog knows, moving is stressful and hard work!! This is really sweet though, today at work I told one of my coworkers that we were moving tomorrow and he asked if we needed help! Wow... someone who actually offers to help move!? That's rare! (Anyone see that seinfeld where a guy jerry barely knows asks him if he'll help him move? And then Jerry says that its too early in their relationship to do that..haha)... Anyway, we wont have internet for a few days but I'll be back next week hopefully with some pics of our new place. I am really looking forward to this summer - just the fact that school is done is a huge load off my plate! And it's cool because I actually got through my first year of college - only 2.5 years to go...
    posted by jamie @ 2:08 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 8:39 PM, April 29, 2008, Blogger j. oates said…

      i'm happy for you that you get to move soon..hope all goes well and say hi to your parents for me...:) love ya, wish we could come help.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com