• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Saturday, April 19, 2008
    Feelin' Good
    The last couple days I've been feeling good about this next season, and what's to come. There will be no more homework or research papers, no more crazy landlord, a new home with more space and privacy, less financial stress due to Craig's full time job and more hours for me at work, and more involvement at church because of joining a worship team and softball team. I feel like things are finally starting to pick up, and that there will be an opportunity to make some real friends this summer. Also during this summer I will turn 25, Craig and I will celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary, and we will have been in Ontario and full time university for one full year.

    I just gotta get through these next 2 weeks...I have a lot of homework due and because we are moving on the 30th, I will need to get it all in by the 29th which is 3 days less than when they are actually due. I'm working on a 10 page paper for my Nutrition class on the importance of Carbohydrates, as well as a paper on the history of graphic design for my art class. I also need to finish up my degree plan, which maps out the entire rest of my years at school, and need to read a 150 page book called "Abraham Lincoln and the Second American Revolution".

    That said, I better get back to work!

    oh, and last night I had a dream that Craig and I got a dog named Penguin...haha....
    posted by jamie @ 1:43 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com