• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Sunday, March 09, 2008
    Ready for Spring

    Will this stupid winter ever end??? I'm definitely ready... It was snowing for 2 days straight here, causing all sorts of annoyances. First, the car got stuck in the middle of the road, causing me to be nearly 3 hours late for work. Then, yesterday we were supposed to meet Randy and Don at Missions Fest in Toronto but of course we couldn't get there because of the roads...also not allowing Craig to deliver pizza last night and me to get to choir practice today. GRR!

    Okay done with that rant. Anyway, I have 4 days off from work this week which is great because it's allowing me to get caught up with school again. I've finished my nutrition and photoshop work already, but I need to write an essay for history by tomorrow. My classes have all been really interesting so far, with actually a bit lighter of a work load then last semester.

    Not much else to report I guess. Just thought I'd gripe about the snow, as you all know how much I like talking about snow on my blog.

    Labels:

    posted by jamie @ 3:11 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com