• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Tuesday, February 26, 2008
    okay okay..
    Wow, I think this is the longest I've gone without a new post! Well... I tried to write one while in Ohio but the internet there wasn't working very well. We had a very nice time visiting with my family - ate good food as usual, played lots of games (well, lots of one particular game), Craig watched a lot of HDTV sports, and visited my brother at his college. Here are some pics from our time. Other than that, just getting back into the swing of things. I've worked the last 2 days and tonight I need to do a lot of homework. I don't like thinking this way but I'm sort of just wishing time would go by fast.... there's nothing that interesting happening in these cold winter months and I'm sick of the snow and homework. Also, we really want to move and that wont happen till may... I've always desired to attempt to live in the moment, but it's not that easy right now to keep that mindset. Oh I did finish the Kite Runner book and movie - would love to hear the thoughts of anyone whose both read/seen the book and movie! I have a lot of thoughts but don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Okay that's all for now, will try and get some posts up more regularly now.

    Labels:

    posted by jamie @ 4:34 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 12:58 PM, February 27, 2008, Blogger Emily Deu said…

      Are you playing take two? I have recently become obsessed with this game and Josh and I went out and bought scrabble and have been playing a lot lately. It's fun!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com