• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, May 09, 2007
    Indoor Adventures
    For Christmas, Craig and I got money to buy camping stuff from his parents so tonight we went on a camping shopping spree! It was great... Craig found this tent at Sportsjunkies for nearly half of what you would pay at MEC, and it was brand new! Here's some pics from testing it out in our living room ;)

    We are thinking of taking it out into the real world this weekend... I'm scared of bears though. I tried to get Craig to let me buy "Bear Bells" at Canadian Tire but he said no...hmmm......

    Well I wasn't going to talk about what I thought of Grey's last week, but due to popular demand, haha, I'll give you a lil' snippet.

    I was dissapointed at the lack of actual grey's characters.. when you add it all up, it was maybe 25 minutes. The rest was just trying to hook us into Addison's new show. I didn't like that.. they advertised this big "2 HOUR GREY'S" special and really it was just the pilot for the new show... hmm... But all that said, if they do make a spin off, I would most likely watch it. I like the cast they got. I'm curious to know what others think. Let me know!

    Take care all...
    peace

    Labels: , , ,

    posted by jamie @ 12:02 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 11:26 PM, May 10, 2007, Blogger Heather said…

      yea ok did not like last weeks greys that much. this week was good. can't wait till next week... and did you catch svu.. wow good one. what do you think eliot is going to do.. i think he might try to get back with his family... anyways love talking tv with you.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com