• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Friday, April 27, 2007
    School Update and other things
    Thought I'd give you an update on school. The other day I got my 'financial package' in the mail for Niagara University. It was a pretty good offer, essentially cutting my tuition in half, and then offering the rest in loans. I am still waiting to hear back from the online school though... I just don't know if I can make the commute across the border everyday... I only have till May 7th to decide.. yikes...

    Well I can't think of anything intelligent to say so that's all for now.

    except that here's some designs i've been working on.. if I owned a graphic design company this is what I would call it. Maybe someday...?
    and of course I could never get sick of sticking the words 'chaos' and 'order' into things..

    Labels: ,

    posted by jamie @ 8:35 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 12:29 AM, May 02, 2007, Blogger MaryHuffman said…

      Congrads on getting a place in Ontario! Wow another good reason for me to get to the other side of Canada. I guess you will have some summer home in the States before you go to school. Closer to Jessi as well I suppose.
      Many blessings, lots of love.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com