• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Saturday, March 10, 2007
    Fun with Paperwork
    I just spent an hour reading a bunch of my old posts from 2005... so fun to read and remember! I laughed at myself a lot over the things I was freaking out about..at the time they seemed so important but looking back, they just make me laugh..

    Anyway, just thought I'd update you on my mountains of paperwork. I'm happy to report that I was able to get in at the doctor's yesterday for my immigration physical. Not the most pleasant, but when is a doc appt pleasant, really...? Also, this evening I spent a few hours putting together some of the forms I will need to send in with my immigration application. I worked on the "Spouse/common-law Questionnaire" where you have to show proof that your relationship is real and long term. So I put together a little collage from our wedding and made basically a newsletter type thing with photos of places Craig and I have been together, and family shots. Basically I have to prove that our family and friends know of our relationship and that it's not just to get a visa. Here's a pic of one of the collages... fun times :) I hope the Gov't thinks my wedding was pretty!

    Labels:

    posted by jamie @ 2:11 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 7:21 PM, March 11, 2007, Blogger Angela Oliver said…

      How could they NOT think your wedding was beautiful.

      And who spends money on a wedding these days just to get a visa? Seriously there's gotta be easier ways don't ya think.

      Glad you are going ahead and doing this, so that we can count on you as a resource before Leigh does his! ha-ha!

       
    • At 11:44 PM, March 11, 2007, Blogger hannah said…

      i got asked today but a chinese girl to marry a guy for a year so that he can get a visa, and then they would give me 10,000.

      hahah so weird and random.

       
    • At 1:13 AM, March 12, 2007, Blogger jamie said…

      wow Hannah I guess that makes all this crap I have to go through, to prove our relationship is real, make much more sense!

       
    • At 8:45 PM, March 12, 2007, Blogger Lindsey said…

      that's my kind of paperwork

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com