• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007
    The shows continue
    Liv was pretty rockin tonight on SVU.

    Here's a little synopsis for all you who former SVU fans ;)

    Last week she illegally ran her DNA to see if she had any relatives in the system, (remember she doesn't know who her dad is...she is a product of rape) and turns out she has a brother. In tonight's episode we meet the brother, who seems really sweet and they totally click, even though it takes her a while to finally admit why she's been stalking him.

    Then, the episode ends as we find out that the brother is a rapist too..! Wow...to be honest, I am suprised they played that card, considering it proves Liv's theory that violence runs in the family.

    Great episode though, good El/Liv moments.. And basically now the captian is considering splitting them up because Elliot's been covering for Olivia this whole time about the brother thing. They're in pretty deep...

    good show.. dontcha miss it? You know you do...

    Labels: , , ,

    posted by jamie @ 2:11 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 8:49 AM, February 28, 2007, Blogger Heather said…

      i thought it was really good too. can you imagine being in a situation like that. i really felt for Liv. i agree good moments for them.. they wouldn't be good cops without each other i don't think.. but maybe they are too attatched. maybe they should not be partners and hook up...anyways is grey's new this week.. never saw any previews which usually means its not. maybe those last three episodes left everyone needing a vacation. i love your tv reviews by the way. keep at it. love you.

       
    • At 7:57 PM, February 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I saw part of the show, it gets so creepy sometimes its hard to watch. You know, if you watched Smallville there'd be no rapists and I'd have lots to comment about.

      Love you,

      Mom

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com