• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007
    For Rach and Audge

    Craig and I finally got up to Grouse Mountain to ski/snowboard. It's been a pathetically long time since we last went, and even though we only had about 2 hours up there (didn't get up there till 7:45 pm!) it was one of the best conditions I have ever boarded in.. There has been fresh snow falling up there the past few days and hardly any icy patches. It really was perfect.. I biffed it a few times and it's like you just sort of fall into fluff. I had a great fall where my hat when one way and my goggles another.. I was faced with the problem of which do I hobble over to first.. Rach and Audge, you'd be proud. It was a good fall... and because of the feet of new snow it didn't hurt! Except that today I can hardly move my neck, but oh well. I'm just happy we got up there finally!
    posted by jamie @ 10:24 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 6:34 PM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Rachel said…

      yay, jamie, you finally made it and now after getting on your case im super jealous!!!
      i bet it was fantastic up there...
      and you didnt have to wait for a bus at the end of it all right??
      i wish i could have seen you fall and been there to laugh at you!!!
      thanks for the photo evidence too!
      good times james! i miss you!
      love you lots!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com