• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Friday, October 24, 2008
    One of those annoying surveys.
    Do you like being the age you are?
    Sometimes. I think I'd rather be 23 though. 25 is so "mid twenties"

    If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a mistake?
    Yikes...that is a really tough question. I'd like to say that I wouldn't change my past because it's made me who I am today, however there is one situation that I would change over the money (Jan 01).

    Miss someone?
    Yes, I really do miss so many people.

    Song playing?
    "Life Gets Beautiful" by The Break and Repair Method

    What is annoying you right now?
    That I have math homework due by midnight tonight and I am probably not going to get it done.

    Would you prefer someone who is romantic or spontaneous?
    Romantic. I am not that spontaneous myself so I don't really look for it in other people.

    Do you like books?
    I adore them. Currently reading "I Know This Much is True" By Walley Lamb, as well as "Angela's Ashes" by Frank McCourt, both books I've already read but love so much I'm reading them again.

    Do you wear any jewelry?
    Wedding rings, and I have 10 earrings in my ears that I never take out.

    Do you have any piercings?
    Uh yeah...hence the 10 earrings I never take out. Used to have my tongue, libret and belly button pierced as well.

    What were you doing at midnight last night?
    Reading

    What was something that made you laugh today?
    My boss telling me he is going to be a Pirate for halloween

    Do you sing in the shower?
    Definitely

    What's your favorite season?
    Spring - means winter is over and summer is coming!

    What is your natural hair color?
    Brown

    Are you taller than your mom?
    Unfortunately not...

    Do you believe that you can change for someone?
    Typical internet survey question..... Yes I think you can (gasp). That doesn't mean you have to change who you are, but growth is always good. If you are doing something stupid and being with a person helps you realize that, then you changed for them and for your own good.

    What is the last movie that you watched?
    "The Witches" tv movie from the book by Roald Dalh. No joke, it was on a few nights ago and I couldn't stop watching..it was a childhood fave of mine.

    Where did you last spend the night other than your house?
    My parents' place in Ohio when I surprised my mom for her birthday

    Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
    Yeah, it's awkward.

    What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
    Water. I love water.

    Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life besides family?
    The Oates

    Where was your profile pic taken?
    sitting at my computer desk cause I'm lame and take pictures of myself for profile pics.

    What was the first thing you thought this morning?
    6:30 already? Damn...

    How late did you stay up last night?
    12:30 am

    Have you met anybody new lately?
    Yeah we have some new staff at Old Navy. Oh and I met a girl that goes to my church while at Old Navy.

    Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
    Yes I have a very obsessive brain.

    What were you doing at 7:45 AM this morning?
    Driving to work

    What is your favorite candy?
    Caramel Aero bar and if that's not available, Caramilk (FEED THE BABY) For all you Amerikins out there, these are Canadian candy bars because in all honesty they have better candy here.

    What's your favorite number?
    87. I always use it when I'm exaggerating something. Like, "you already told me that 87 times". It just comes out, I don't know why. Either that or any number ending in 7, like 487.

    Is there something you want to tell someone?
    Um...weird question. I should just delete it but for some reason that would make me feel like I'm cheating. Let's see, yes I would like to tell someone something.

    Are you usually wide awake in the mornings?
    Not at first, after I have had breakfast and coffee I start to get better. And then I actually am more productive than I am in the afternoon.

    How old were you when you started swimming on your own?
    Pretty young. I don't recall ever not being able to. I took swim lessons very early on.

    Are you hanging out with anyone tonight?
    Craig is in the other room watching TV. Does that count?

    Does it bother you when you text somebody and they take forever to text back?
    Yes actually it really does cause I seriously wait there and stare at my phone for like 5 min waiting for them to text back. I usually give up after that.

    Are you currently doing laundry?
    No I really really should though

    Did you ever read any of the Babysitters Club books?
    No, I was a sweet valley kids/twins girl.

    Do you have a job?
    Yes, Old Navy. I love it. (most days)

    Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
    Same reply as the text question. Yes it annoys me.

    What's the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
    I seriously drop it all the time. Like I don't even know what my problem is.

    If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
    I could really go for an exotic vacation. We haven't been on a vacation in a long time..anywhere warm, like an island. Or even a cottage, but in the summer.

    If you're being extremely quiet, what does that mean?
    probably mad. Or trying to figure out the lyrics to one of the songs in my head.

    Are you a patient person?
    No not really.

    Are you a light sleeper or heavy sleeper?
    pretty light, but every once in a while I sleep through a storm that everyone else on the planet woke up from.

    Is there any emotion you're trying to avoid right now?
    Guilt over not working on my math homework.

    Does it take a lot to make you cry?
    Yes, unless I see one of those stupid hallmark commercials, or the McDonalds one with the blind girl reading the brail menu....I tear up at the TV regularly.

    What do you do when you're nervous?
    My stomach gets all funny. I make mistakes.

    Do you flirt a lot?
    No, I've never really been much of a flirt.

    How are you currently feeling?
    Glad this thing is over, wondering if anyone will get this far! I wouldn't if it was on someone else's blog...haha

    peace.
    posted by jamie @ 9:47 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 12:58 AM, October 25, 2008, Blogger j. oates said…

      aaawwww i got all teary when i saw you put our little family as people you'd never want out of your life...:) we love you guys too!!!!

       
    • At 1:50 AM, October 25, 2008, Blogger lolly said…

      I watched The Witches the other day too! I remember loving that book...

       
    • At 8:46 PM, October 25, 2008, Blogger Deidre said…

      Yup, I read the WHOLE thing :) In regards to the second question... think about the greatness that has come from such a tragedy! How many people were saved because of it? How many people have been healed because of where God has taken Diane? He turns everything for his good! :) Love you!

       
    • At 4:52 PM, November 09, 2008, Blogger Angela Oliver said…

      I read it all too!!!
      And I'm sitting here thinking - "so much love for that one - ooooh!! I love her!!!"

      And I miss you! Even tho it's a stupid survery - and some trivial questions, it made me think of you and what you were doing...and imagining every little thing for you. Give Canada a kiss for me! (whatever that means!LOL!)

       
    • At 12:30 AM, November 13, 2008, Blogger zewt said…

      "are you currently doing laundry"

      haha... how can anyone asking that when you're actually blogging?

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com