• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Saturday, September 13, 2008
    Surprise!
    This weekend I did something I've wanted to do ever since I moved only 6 hours away from my family: surprise my mom for her birthday. So on thursday I packed up the car and headed down to Granville, OH, and was able to complete our plans that Jason, Dad and I have been talking about for months. It worked perfectly - my mom just thought Jason was going to come get her to take her out to dinner, and that dad was going to try and meet them there because he was flying in from Denver that day. So he told them he might be late and would just come when he got in. But secretly dad and I met around 4:30 at a coffee shop and waited for Jason to get mom and head to her favorite mexican restaurant. We got there first and got a booth, with me on the side she wouldn't see until she got to the table. Her reaction was priceless and I was able to catch it all on tape! Enjoy :)


    posted by jamie @ 10:46 PM  
    6 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com