• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Saturday, October 18, 2008
    Okay so lets see.... update update update...

    work = good but just wish I was an actual full timer with benefits instead of a part timer working 35 hrs a week
    school = not as fun as last year and more work
    church = great
    politics = loving it and voting this year, sending in my ballot Wednesday
    family = visiting in 2 weeks, i am so excited. first time they will get to see our new and improved living arrangements!
    health = pretty good, haven't lost the last 20 lbs I've been wanting to shed but haven't gained back all the weight I lost last fall so that's good
    friends = best buddy jessi had another baby which is so exciting and I wish i could be there to meet him!
    music = playing around with the digital recording world, loving it....i can play every instrument on the face of the planet now with a click of a button
    TV = devastated that Pratt and Abby are no longer on ER, excited that Carter is coming back. Happy that Derek and Meredith are finally together and happy, still loving greys even though no one else does anymore! SVU is ROCKING this season, loved Ellen Burstyn as a guest star.

    Well I think that about does it, I will try to come up with more clever things to talk about soon when I am not so busy with homework and everything else.
    posted by jamie @ 12:06 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com