• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Friday, September 26, 2008
    Back to My Roots

    Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you all know Craig did get the job with the John Deere Classic in the Quad Cities next summer, so we will move down there in the beginning of May and come back home at the end of July. For those of you who don't know, the quad cities are a group of 4 cities on the border of Illinois and Iowa, that sort of make up one big city. It is the John Deere capitol of the world, where the headquarters are located and where I was born and lived till I was 5. It will be very odd being back there again!

    And I just finished crying my eyes out because I finally saw the season premier of ER tonight and..... omg... did anyone watch? It was one of the most gut wrenching moments in my tv life.

    Oh and here's a little snippet from my math textbook for you to chew on:

    In general, the fundamental principle of counting can be stated this way. If there are a ways of choosing one thing, b ways of choosing a second after the first is chosen..., and z ways of choosing the last item after the earlier choices, then the total number of choice patterns is a x b x c x...x z.

    wtf?
    posted by jamie @ 10:30 PM  
    5 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com