• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008
    Hi Folks,

    Well I haven't had as much computer action as normal because my year-old computer has nearly bit the big one. It is at the computer shop right now but it sounds like the wires connecting the video card to the motherboard have melted and fizzed out. UGH. Sucks. A lot.

    Anyway, so I have been working lots, and getting ready for school to start in about 2 weeks. I had to write 2 papers already, which was part of the whole getting credit for my crisis center training thing. The papers were on homicide and cognitive pattern interruption. Feel free to google that last one if you want to know what it is :) But I passed the 2 hour interview on Crisis Intervention, which means I will not have to take that coarse but will receive credit for it. Very cool! This coming semester I will be taking Intro to Human Services, Into to Criminal Justice, Stress and Coping, and Contemporary Math (bleh). The first 3 are going to be great though. After this math course, I will no longer have any more general subjects to take so that's exciting. And if all goes according to plan, I will be able to graduate in 2.5 years. I might have to take one course as summer school though. The reason why it is so tight is because not all my credits moved over from my semester I took at UW Wisconsin, so its going to be tight. But, my goal is to still finish in 2.5 years even if that means taking one course during the summer. Oh and did I ever mention I finished last year's school year with straight A's and a 4.0 gpa? :) Go me.


    posted by jamie @ 3:19 PM  
    7 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com