• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Thursday, June 26, 2008
    Wisconsin Part 1
    Well as you know by now, I spent all last week in both Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. So this post is about the first 4 days in which I spent with my dear dear friends, Mike and Jessi, and their wee little oat, Kael. It was a very relaxing and invigorating time, filled with reminiscing and discussing deep issues as we always do when we're together. We drank lots of starbucks and shopped at all Gap Inc stores where we used our employee discounts to the max! We also stayed up late and watched a lot of jon and kate plus 8, and a rather fascinating documentary about gay christian worship leaders. During one afternoon Jessi and I went down to the farmer's market on the square and walked around state st, which was a blast from the past for me as I used to live just outside of Madison before I moved to Tomahawk. It was a great trip that I wish could have lasted even longer and I hope that not too much time passes before we get to see each other again!

    Mom and son lounging in the yard

    At the capitol of Wisconsin

    LOVE this kid!

    He is laughing there... even though it looks like he's crying.

    Typical father and son rough play! Mike is so fun to watch as a dad.

    A nice afternoon at the park by their house.


    Don't bother me I'm watching Curious George

    Labels: , ,

    posted by jamie @ 11:54 AM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com