• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Saturday, June 16, 2007
    New

    I need something new. I've just realized that I haven't done the same thing for more than one year straight since high school..and even that changed every year. Being on staff at a YWAM base throws all sorts of things at you, keeps you on your toes, changes regularly...and after 5 years of that I got sick of it and wanted something else. Donor Services was a perfect fit...kept me within the YWAM family but much more of a steady job. It made sense financially, and personally.

    But now, I need something new. It doesn't help that I had a bad day today.... it was one of those days where everything seems to go wrong..forms go missing where you knew you had it just yesterday, donors get angry because they wanted to be anonymous and didn't get marked that way, the stamp machine runs out of ink half way through sending out around 800 cheques so you have to take the remaining 300 to the post office and stick stamps on them because heaven forbid people's cheques be one day late... ugh...

    Anyway, enough ranting... all that aside, I am ready for a new schedule...a new focus, new home, new city. Not saying I wont miss the 'old' when I get there...that's usually a given. Just saying that it's time...which is why sticking it out with a positive attitude for another 5 weeks might be hard.

    Here's a pic of the house we will most likely be moving into once we get to St. Catherines. Cute, huh? To be confirmed next week!

    Labels: ,

    posted by jamie @ 2:12 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 3:41 AM, June 16, 2007, Blogger Lindsey said…

      hey girl...what are you doing on the 25th of june? do you have time for dinner?? i have a 5 hour stop over...

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com