• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007
    My Reviews
    The past week has been full of season finales of all my shows. It's been a great season for me this year... a few new shows, a few of the same ol', and a few dropped.

    Firstly, the ones that have remained strong: Law and Order: SVU, America's Next Top Model, 24
    Second, the new ones: Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters
    Ones that I dropped this year: American Idol, ER (though I caught about half the season, I wasn't able to keep up this year)

    Here are my reviews of the finales:

    Grey's Anatomy (SPOILER, don't read if you didn't see it)
    Dang...talk about ripping our hearts out this season! My goodness... I seriously think Shonda Rhimes has issues with happy couples..maybe she got really hurt or doesn't believe in marriage or something..either way, this season she successfully hooked everyone up with someone, only to have each one fall apart in the finale. Not too impressed with how she left things, though I was extremely impressed with Sandra Oh's performance! Amazing...

    24
    This season was a bit rocky and dramatic, though I am actually pleased with the finale. Jack has decided to disappear once more, so that will be interesting to see where he pops back up again in season 7. There were a few things left unfinished for me though, especially with the death of former Pres. Logan..I mean, if Bill Clinton were killed, I think the world would be talking about it. Logan's death was not brought up once after he was killed, and I was disappointed with that. All in all, pretty good... I was surprised with where they left Audrey. But I'm glad she and Jack didn't walk off into the sunset...that would've been too much.

    Brothers and Sisters
    So far, my favorite finale. Not sure of anyone else in the world besides Craig and I that actually watch this show, but it has continuously been good TV. Not overly dramatic, or boring - it's been very real, actually. I really like it. The youngest son has just been shipped off to war though, so not sure if that means he's off the show next year, or what..?

    America's Next Top Model
    I'm a farely new watcher of this show..last season was my first. It is quite addicting, really. Not much to say except that I don't think Natasha the Russian should've made it that far at all...and I think out of the final 3, Renee' should've won. Oh well.

    Lastly, SVU. Hasn't happened yet, but it's tomorrow night, so I'll let you know then.

    Good seasons everyone!


    Labels: , , , ,

    posted by jamie @ 2:02 AM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 8:44 PM, May 22, 2007, Blogger j. oates said…

      porter...when does the grey's season 3 dvd's become available?

       
    • At 9:29 PM, May 22, 2007, Blogger jamie said…

      hmm not totally sure but probably late august is my guess..?

       
    • At 9:54 PM, May 22, 2007, Blogger Lindsey said…

      i have been so disappointed with the last 1/2 a season of grey's! seriously...

       
    • At 10:11 PM, May 22, 2007, Blogger jamie said…

      ahh linds i've wondered if you were watching...yes it's been pretty crazy - what did you think of the last one?

       
    • At 10:39 PM, May 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Jamie the real disappointing thing about 24 was that Aaron was barely in it...and in addition to barely mentioning Logan's Death...what about Curtis' death. Also I think that Chloe is prego with Edgar's baby...Mike Oates

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com