• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Sunday, June 10, 2007
    The Time Has Come
    We have started the huge job of packing... ahh life as YWAMer..packing seems to be something you do more than most folk. This is by far the biggest one though - we are moving across the country, sending our things on a moving truck. Yes you read that right - an actual moving truck! Not all to ourselves of course.. but it's still pretty big. It would have been nice just to rent a trailer, but our little car can barely make it up a mountain with the 2 of use, let alone our furniture. So, it was either get rid of and try to sell everything (it's becoming nearly impossible to sell on craigslist these days) or bit the bullet and pay for a moving truck.

    We're moving out of our little place here on the 30th of June, and staying with the Parizeaus till around the 23rd of July. Then we'll leave, and take our time getting to Ontario. Big big life changes ahead!! But I'm excited.

    Labels: ,

    posted by jamie @ 3:17 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 2:38 PM, June 10, 2007, Blogger Unknown said…

      Jamie,

      I sure don't envy what you're doing! But I can't wait for you to be closer.

      See you in a couple of months,

      Mom

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com