• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Saturday, December 20, 2008
    Looks a lot like Christmas!
    I'm DONE with school yayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!! This semester was by far my hardest.... the classes were harder, plus I'm working 40 hours a week now and I really struggled with juggling my time. And the last month was especially difficult because I started playing World of Warcraft and it's SO MUCH FUN! I know, I used to make fun of all the gamer geeks and have never played anything like this before...so I know what you're all thinking. However this game is one of those games where anyone would love it and you don't have to be a gamer geek to play. Let me know if you want to try it out, I have some friend referrals :) watch the trailer here, its awesome.

    Anyway, we had a crazy snowstorm yesterday. It's still going today but not as bad. I didnt go in to work though cause our street is pretty much under a foot of snow. These pics are from about 24 hours ago so there's another 6 inches or so now.I'm also happy because I FINALLY got our little Christmas tree up. I was feeling major Christmas guilt waiting so long! But it's up now... no lights outside because of the crazy snow but that's okay, maybe next year. This year we are staying here for Christmas, and going to my in-laws on christmas day in Cambridge. Then we're going to go down to Ohio to be with my family over New Year's. I'm so excited because I have a bunch of days off in the next 2 weeks, church activities will be on hold AND no school! So now I can catch up on all my emails and phone calls and house cleaning and laundry and haning out with people that i've had to put off in the last month.

    Well, hope everyone is having a nice Christmas with lots of fun and family time :)
    posted by jamie @ 2:05 PM  
    7 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com