• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Monday, July 30, 2007
    We made it!
    Well we made it to Cambridge last night. It was a long week, but lots of fun actually. We were able to see Mike, Jessi and Kael for 2 nights in Sault Ste. Marie which was great. Kael is such a cute and happy baby. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera but we took a lot of pics with hers so maybe she'll post some :) Craig went to the US side of the city because Mike couldn't cross the border, so we just had some girl time and stayed up reallly late and talked.

    Tomorrow morning we'll be going to our new home in St. Catherines. I am looking forward to getting there and settling a bit. It's going to be weird though..so much unknown. I hope I will be able to make some friends. I'm not the greatest at making friends really, YWAM was easy because it was the same group of people for quite a while but it was really hard to make friends outside that group. I will have to push myself to be open and pursue people more than I naturally would I think.

    Anyway, we have new phone numbers and such. If you want it email me and I'll tell you (don't want to post it on the blog of course ;) Next week my family comes up for a visit - I am very much looking forward to that! We'll do all the touristy stuff right away because you never seem to do that stuff when you live somewhere. So hopefully we'll get to know the area by doing all that.

    That's all for now, might be a few days before you hear from me as we wont have internet right away.

    Labels: , ,

    posted by jamie @ 10:07 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com