• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, July 25, 2007
    Dreamland
    Just chilling here in Moose Jaw, SK, in Dreamland Motel, where all of my dreams have come true. Well maybe not all of them, but it's come close as they accidentally booked all the small rooms (even though I reserved one a few days ago) so they put us in this big suite with a separate kitchen, living room, huge TV and DVD player, high speed Internet, and Air Conditioning! Oh yeah, and since they had quoted me the price of $59 the other day, they gave it to us for that too. Sweet...

    It's really hot here though...and we have no AC in our car (must've broke at some point in the last year...)

    Tomorrow we'll get to Winkler around 3ish - really looking forward to that... We'll see Dave, Heather, the kids, and Audrey (and maybe Linds?). I can't wait. Then from there, we'll spend a night in Thunder Bay where Craig's brother will be living this school year. After that we'll make our way to Saulte Ste. Marie for 2 nights where we'll hang with the Oates.

    So far, so good. And full of Harry Potter-ness as I'm re-reading book 6 to get ready for 7 when my mom brings my copy on August 5th....ooooooh so excited!!
    Okay - bed time...getting up at 6:30 am. More later.
    posted by jamie @ 12:38 AM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 4:02 PM, July 26, 2007, Blogger MaryHuffman said…

      Isn't God great, blessing you guys with a nice room.
      Jamie, Grey's season finalle was last night with Burke leaving Christine at the altar and George failing his exams I'm bit upset by it all. Please tell me it gets better and any other info about the next season. Please...

       
    • At 3:04 PM, August 02, 2007, Blogger Pamela said…

      Hey JAMES... miss you
      Ok, I was just thinking about you and decided I should read your BLOG and catch up

      Glad you made it safe and saw sooo many friends!

      Come Back Pam

       
    • At 3:04 PM, August 02, 2007, Blogger Pamela said…

      This comment has been removed by the author.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com