• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Tuesday, July 17, 2007
    Lasts
    The past few days have been lots of 'lasts' and goodbyes.. that's always fun (not).
    - Last time seeing our pastors (for a long while)
    - Last time seeing YWAM Vancouver ppl (till April in TX)
    - Last time seeing Craig's cousins and their adorable kids - see pic (for a few months atleast)
    - Last time eating at 'New India', our favorite Indian Food Buffet
    - Last time stuffing YWAM cheques (wont miss that)

    That's all I can think of right now. The greatest thing about this week is that my dear bosom buddy audrey is visiting. We've jumped in where we left off over a year ago (last time I saw her was my wedding) and it's been great. I've missed late night girl chats.



    posted by jamie @ 11:46 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 4:30 PM, July 19, 2007, Blogger MaryHuffman said…

      Hi Jamie, not an easy time. I know too well those goodbyes but nice to do it this time with a husband. Having one committed friend whose with you when you leave really helps. Will be praying for you through the transistion. Think of you weekly when watching Greys. Have a great summer. Lots of love...

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com