• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Friday, July 06, 2007
    The Time Traveler's Wife

    I'm reading a wonderful book right now... only a few pages left but I needed to blog about it and I just found out they were making it into a movie! I hope the movie does it justice. Anyway, I didn't think it was 'my kind of book' because it talked about time travel, which is pretty sci-fi which I am not a fan of. But I must say I gave it a shot and am sooo glad I did! It's one of those books that keeps me thinking about it throughout the day. It's a little confusing throughout the first few pages but then you get the hang of it..... oh yes I love it and will be so sad when it's over! I hate that period after you finish a good book where nothing seems to compare for a while.... But I don't have long to wait because on July 21st the final Harry Potter book comes out, which I get tears in my eyes when I think about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well, my days have been filled with working, and then random things throughout the evening. It's a weird transition time of staying with friends and not having our own place, but so far it's been okay. We leave in 2 weeks from today, which seems crazy. I don't think it will really sink in until we're driving out of the city....and then I'll probably cry.

    One more random fact..tomorrow I'm going to Joji's to get my hair dyed and they said it would take about 4 hours...ughhhh some day I'd like to be rich and get my hair done at a place where it's not students 'practicing' on my head! But at least I'm going to get some color in there. This is the first year I've had not even a hint of not-natural color in my hair since I was about 13, and though it's nice to have it healthy again, I do feel a little boring when I look in the mirror.

    Okay that's enough for now.

    Labels: ,

    posted by jamie @ 9:06 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com