|Today my friend Pam shared something cool that I wanted to post..might help out someone out there.
How to recognize if you are operating in your strengths:
1. you learn what you are doing rapidly
2. you experience 'moments of geniousness'
3. your performance is close to perfect
4. you don't mind the sacrifice it takes to get there
5. you experience intense satisfaction
6. you lose track of time doing it
So I was thinking, when was the last time I experienced this really in my job...? I think it was leading that outreach in Thailand 2 years ago. That was such a great time and even though it was a lot of hard work, I enjoyed it and didn't mind. I mean, it's not like I haven't enjoyed anything I've done in the last 2 years.. I think I've been developing other strengths and working on weaker areas.. But it does make me think.
Anyway, after thinking, I decided that all I really want to do is look at this picture because it's hilarious.
These are real panda babies born in China..
Labels: china, panda, strengths