• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, January 31, 2007
    facts of life
    Good morning all! (it's 7:30 am) I only have a few minutes but I thought I'd post something as I've been sorta slack this past week. In all honesty, I have been a bit busy, and usually in order to post something I need time to sit and think about what I want to say, which I don't actually have time to do now.. So here's some interesting facts about me in the past week:

    1. On Sunday, we went to Maple Ridge to visit Craig's cousins (it's fun having 'family' here, and they do really feel like family)

    2. My parents are in Ixtapa, Mexico, at an all-inclusive resort type thing. This is their first time at something like this, so I hope they are having a blast!!

    3. I was torn this weekend while watching the SAG (Screen Actor's Guild) Awards because both Mariska Hargitay and Chandra Wilson (Dr. Bailey from Grey's Anatomy) were up for best actress in a drama series, and Chondra won. I didn't know how to feel... on one hand, I am so happy for her but I mean - it's Mariska - we go way back.. So, I'm still torn.

    4. Grey's did win best cast though, which made me happy. They beat the cast of 24 but that's okay because that cast keeps changing year to year and I don't like this year's cast as much.

    Labels: , , , ,

    posted by jamie @ 10:29 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 7:24 PM, February 03, 2007, Blogger Rachel said…

      hey, i love how you explained what show and what character chandra is from and just expected that everyone knew who mariska is!!!
      and why not...of course they should know if they are frequent visitors to your blog or avid svu fans!!!
      love you girl and thanks for you birthday card and comment on my blog!!
      love rach x

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com