• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, January 24, 2007
    ramblings
    The past few nights, by brain has been occupied by doing my taxes (i am soo on the ball..) and filling out university and financial aid (hence doing taxes) applications.. man it's hard work! Hopefully it will all pay off in the Fall.. it better...

    Anyway, I wrote 2 essays tonight regarding why Niagara University should accept me as a student. 5 years writing newsletters and you know how to make youself look good :)

    just kidding.. my supporters might be reading! haha..

    So yeah, that's it. Wow I don't really have much to say. I guess that reminds me of something...sometimes I feel like I talk too much. Can anyone relate to this? Like I have days where I seriously have a hard time not saying everything that comes across my mind, whether it's a happy and fun thought, or a cynical or even judgemental thought. It's weird..like sometimes after I say something, I am like 'why did I just say that? It wasn't important, it didn't need to be said'. I'm not even talking about just negative stuff - just normal every day things, like commenting on every peice of mail that I open at work... I say things like "oh this is a pretty cheque", and "hey look, this person only used a .50 stamp and it still came through!" Why do I say it? I have no idea.. who really cares? It's really not that interesting. But something in me just feels like I have to say it.

    But not always..cause then I have days where I really don't want to say a word or talk to anybody. I just want to think. Weird.. well anyway, that's all I have to say about that.
    peace
    posted by jamie @ 12:09 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 10:40 AM, January 25, 2007, Blogger hannah said…

      i like it. i think those little comments are the ways in which people can see how you think, and it makes them love you all the more.
      but i do understand, i think about that sometimes too

       
    • At 1:52 AM, January 26, 2007, Blogger joanna said…

      yeah. i do say stuff like that too, but i don't think about it like i used too. but i like that you posted about it. if i was working in the same office as you, i would really like it when you siad all that stuff.
      jo

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com