• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Friday, November 04, 2005
    Nice to be busy
    I feel like things are really coming along this week...i feel like i have more passion, more ideas, more desire to actually DO something worth while. It seemed like for so long i didnt mind just coming to the office, doing random things, and then going home. But now i feel like my vision is being more defined, or awakening again maybe. Because it's not new stuff -- all things i've wanted to do before as well..but they laid dormant for a while. We had our Captivating meeting last night, which was really good.. i love hearing everyone share. And today, Jessi, Henri and I met and discussed some future plans and things we'd like to do. Yeah it was all good.. I am excited for the weekend though, just to rest, sleep in, hang out with craig.

    Well, I'm off to a meeting about how a certain something is trying to take over the world..but i wont say what cause who knows who will come across my blog and i don't want to get bombed or something.... :)
    posted by jamie @ 3:48 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com