• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, October 19, 2005
    blah

    Hey Guys,

    havent posted in a couple days because i havent had much access to a computer. I am feeling pretty tired today, all i want to do is sleep but i had to work at the crisis centre and then we have worship practice tonight for the Go Conference so i am just sitting around the office till dinner....

    Hmm not much to say really. Just wanted to get a new post on. I guess I can comment on my doc's appt the other day. It didn't go as smoothly as I had been hoping, but they are pretty sure i have something called Behcet's Disease. You can click on that and read about it if you'd like.

    take care,
    jamie
    posted by jamie @ 7:37 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 1:06 AM, October 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      hey jamie!
      it's annie. i came here through
      ralph's blog.
      how are you doing?
      do you feel better?
      i also pray for you my dear....

      i am sooooo happy that i can contact you with this blog...
      thank you, the blog company!!

       
    • At 3:38 AM, October 20, 2005, Blogger Angela Oliver said…

      wow behcets disease - it seems so complicated. still praying for you babe. complete healing
      love you SO much!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com