• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Saturday, October 15, 2005
    thank God for friends, and thank hannah for this picture
    I am feeling a bit better today. Less swollen from the biopsy, but still swollen. Just wanted to give a shout out to a few people. these 2 girls here, Henri and jessi, have been amazing. Henri has made me food, tea, coffee, got me groceries, meds from the drug store, put blankets and hats on me when i've been cold, watched movies with me, let me use her comptuer..i could probably go on forever, but i just want to say thank you Henri for treating me so good.

    Jessi, i want to say thank you so much for sitting through these weird doctor visits and holding my hand through the really painful (and gross) parts. Thank you for taking me to get all my meds i need, and waiting with me and praying for me. I love you.

    Craig, you've stood by my me so much, i have never questioned your love for me. thank you for taking risks and interceding for me. You are my hero.

    Pamcake, thank you for taking me to the hospital and waiting endless hours for me. And thank you that you that you and Audge came back to get me and help me find out what was going on. You guys rally blessed me.

    YWAM family - thank you for your prayers and phone calls, it was so good to see all your familiar faces on whatever day that was, and to feel your prayers so deeply. i love you guys.
    posted by jamie @ 5:44 PM  
    3 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com