• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Thursday, October 20, 2005
    Wish List
    As many of you know, from my laments on my blog, i am currently computer-less and am definetly wanting a new one. Now, because God is God, i know i can ask him for anything, and then it's up to him whether or not he wants to give it to me. So i know i don't have to feel guilty asking, but i also know that i have everything i need in Him and don't NEED a computer or anything else.

    All that to say, this is the computer that i would like. Not anything too top of the line...since i am not some huge computer whiz, but i would like to convert to a mac. The top one is only $999 usd and you can get it in monthly installments as low as $23 a month! That's really not that bad.

    Anyone want to support me $23 dollars a month for a new computer?? :)
    posted by jamie @ 1:49 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 3:40 AM, October 20, 2005, Blogger Angela Oliver said…

      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I am thrilled - you have come to the OUR side...welcome to the family
      he he he

      don't forget that the U OF N is registered with Mac, to get special deals...you can check that out online I think,...Cool eh?

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com