• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Friday, August 31, 2007
    Today I went on a bike ride and man am I outta shape! Plus I haven't ridden a bike in like 5 years so it's taking some time to get used to it again...it's my bike from when I was in high school. Well, I hardly even rode then - more like middle school..before I could drive. It's fun to be back on but now it's for exercise instead of a means of transportation, so it's not quite as fun as it used to be.

    Not much else is going on..my days are pretty dull at the moment. Craig's job is going okay, but I don't think he likes it too much. Hopefully he'll get more deliveries once all the students come, which is in the next few days. I'll leave you with a picture of our new duvet cover. It was my birthday present from Craig's mom - nice huh?
    posted by jamie @ 2:39 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com