• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Monday, December 03, 2007
    a lil' update
    I had my first shift at Old Navy yesterday. It went pretty well, it was mostly just training, watching videos on how The Gap started (Gap owns Old navy and Banana Republic) and learning how to fold things. I work this week on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7am - 4pm where I'll be unloading boxes and setting up displays from 7 am - 10 am , then at 10 when the store opens I'll work on the floor doing random things. I think I am going to like it!

    We are going to my parents' place in Ohio from the 8th - 13th and I can't wait. My brother waited in the parking lot of Best Buy from midnight - 4 am on Saturday night, and then stood outside the store in the rain and cold from 4 am - 8am to wait in line for a Nintendo wii. He was one of the lucky ones to get one of the 27 available for the week and I am soooo excited to play it when we get there! Mario party here I come :)

    Well not too much else is going on. I am soo ready for this semester to be over with but I still have another 2.5 weeks to go.... I've got 2 papers for my religion class to write still, 1 paper for sex/gender class, and a 300 word essay in Spanish. Ugh! I just want to be on christmas break and not think about it. I registered for my January semester classes, and I'm taking:
    Human Nutrition
    Digital Art and Design (photoshop)
    American History 1
    Finalizing and Planning my Degree (this is an actual class where I'll work with my advisor to plan out the rest of my 3 years of school and make sure I get all the requirements for my degree).
    I'm looking forward to the change! Especially the digital art class.

    Well, gotta get back to work. I'm learning about direct/indirect objects in Spanish.. I can't even remember what they are in English! Adios amigos, hasta luego.

    Labels: ,

    posted by jamie @ 1:39 PM  
    3 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com