• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Tuesday, November 20, 2007
    The Goose is Getting Fat
    Well, the red cups are out at Starbucks which means christmas is coming! Yay...I love christmas. Not a huge fan of the winter though, which is fast approaching in this neck of the woods. Craig and I were out on a walk a few days ago and by the time we were coming around the block in felt like the beginning of a blizzard! Luckily it wasn't cold enough for it to stick. We tried to get some pictures of it but they didn't turn out too great...you can kind of see the snow though.

    The job hunt is still going okay, went into Old Navy this morning for an interview. It's promising, they're looking to hire 15 people but it's only a seasonal position. If offered though, I will most likely take it. The manager said some people will be able to stay on after christmas, so maybe I could be one of those people...who knows! I just keep praying that whatever the right place for me will come up and that I'll know it's where I belong. Until then, I'll just keep doing my part.

    Labels: , , ,

    posted by jamie @ 11:47 AM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com