• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Thursday, December 13, 2007
    Family Christmas
    Hello friends! Craig and I are back from our vacation with my family in Ohio and we had a wonderful time. My mom, dad, and brother opened their christmas gifts from us (we wanted to be there when they opened them!) and we were able to open a few also. It was a great little family christmas. We also went to a Columbus Bluejackets game, which really made Craig happy. AND honestly I think we spent 65% of the time playing Jason's Wii. I got a few pics of us playing and I've got to admit, it was one of the funnest things ever. It's so realistic - especially bowling and tennis (those were our favorites, you could also play with 4 people which was nice). We also played Mario Olympics, which had long/triple/high jump, archery, trampoline, races, ping pong, and all sorts of things. I highly recommend it, even for people who don't like video games (case in point: my parents are contemplating buying a Wii even though jason and I are gone!).
    Craig watching the Bluejackets (Our seats were high up!)

    Mom's their #1 fan! (yeah right...she just likes those finger things)

    Opening presents. I got mom a Happy Bunny calendar and a sweater.

    Me, Craig, Dad and Jason playing tennis

    Craig golfing

    Dad and Craig playing tennis

    Dad shooting deer with the paintball gun (see, I told you!)

    Labels:

    posted by jamie @ 5:42 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com