• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Sunday, December 30, 2007
    Christmas and such
    I haven't gotten around to posting about Christmas yet. I was pretty busy - I worked the 23rd, 24th, 26th and 27th! But I had this weekend off which was great because I am just getting over a cold and needed the rest.

    Christmas was great, Craig and I slept in and spent the morning together opening our presents from each other and my family. Then we went to my in-laws for the evening, and we all went out to a chinese buffet which was great. It was a nice one - I had crab legs and a big ice cream sunday that I made myself. Yum. Then we came back home.

    On boxing day I worked from 8-3, and then we drove right back to Cambridge for a Church family dinner. It was great, there was probably 15-20 people there and we of course ate a wonderful home-cooked meal by Susan. Here are a few pics of the holiday. The last ones are from our Church's christmas play. Talk about high tech - there was all sorts of art involved; dancing, singing, drama and even painting! Very "wake-touresque" and ywamish. You all would've loved it. And yes thats a person hanging from the ceiling.

    Labels: , ,

    posted by jamie @ 7:57 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com