• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Sunday, September 09, 2007
    Welcome to the World
    Last night Craig and I went to Cambridge to help his parents out with an employee dinner they were hosting for Keith's work. We were the 'bar-tenders' but that really just meant opening beers for people...it went well and as always it's great to be able to see family to easily now!

    My friend Sarah had her third baby on Sept 5th - how cute is she? Her name is Freya Raine - Congrats to their family! I'm at that age where a lot of my friends and the people I went to school with are having kids. I think it's really neat!

    School starts tomorrow....so today's my last day of freedom. I'm not sure what I want to do...maybe just lay around and watch TV or something! I'll let you know how it goes.
    posted by jamie @ 2:15 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 9:54 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger Susan said…

      Thanks SO much for all your help at our picnic ...it was great to have you there. See you soon...

       
    • At 1:46 AM, September 11, 2007, Blogger Emily Deu said…

      yeah for Sarah, my parents told me she had the baby, that's so fun.

      How was your first day of school???

      I'm in week three now of school, now it's coming to the time where the homework is really hitting! UGH!!!

       
    • At 10:36 PM, September 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      hey friend.. it is so sweet that you posted Freya on your blog! i enjoy reading your posts.. you are real & entertaining.. if only you didn't live so stinking far away..... i love you.. hope school is going well.. :) lol.. it is so funny that you posted a tuna recipe.. that is like the only sandwich you ever ate at subway.. funny memories ;)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com