• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Friday, December 29, 2006
    I can't believe Christmas has come and gone so quickly. It's amazing really. Craig and I have already been married for 6 months!

    Anyway.. I thought I'd give a little update on where I am at with going back to school. Right now, my number one choice is to apply at Niagara University, which is located pretty much right on the boarder of the US and Canada, though on the US side. It's very close to Brock, which is where Craig will probably go, so we will live somewhere in between. Niagara University, to me, looks like a very awesome school. It's small (I think about 3300 people total), and it's got a major that I would love to have, which is called a Bachelor of Arts/Social Science. This is a degree with a mix of social work, psychology, criminology, and the like - a combination of all the areas that really interest me! The only problem is that it is a private Christian school, which means it is EXpensive!

    But...that's where being an American comes in handy. The goverment really helps you out with tuition if you don't make a lot of money...so, I am really hoping to qualify for lots and lots of financail aide. I can't do anything until January when I get my taxes stuff ready, but once I have that, I can apply for the federal aide which will help me make my decision as to which school to apply to.

    All this waiting is hard...but I am trying to just be patient and do my part. I am definetly feeling better about it than the last time I posted about schools, so that's good!

    Anyway, that's all I have to say about that. Peace.
    posted by jamie @ 8:36 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 11:45 AM, December 30, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said…

      wow jamie! big and exciting changes! i hope it all comes together smoothly and quickly! i am super excited for you!

       
    • At 5:05 PM, December 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hey Jaymie, i sent you an email but i dont think you use that email address anymore... so ill just post a comment! can you please email me the full address of the house you are living in right now? I tired to change my address, but i forgot the postal code so they wouldnt let me do it. so.... can you send me the full address? thanks.
      Nancy

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com