• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Friday, December 01, 2006
    It's that time again
    Due to the request of my dear friend Heather, who, unlike many, understands my TV addiction, I'd like to have another discussion of last night's Grey's Anatomy. Now, you all know that there will be no new episodes in December, right? It's true.. all reruns. So i hope you didn't miss it last night. If you did, here is a synopsis: Grey Matter

    Here are my thoughts:

    First of all... this show is never long enough for me. I find that I don't really look at the clock much but then when i do, there's always only 5 minutes left. Lame.. It just really captivates you and gets you all wrapped up in the character's drama.. And i do love drama!

    SO. First of all, YAY for Izzie. She gets to be close to surgery again, AND we see a glimpse that McSteamy actually has a heart (he's craig's fave character btw). AND we see another glimpse that he and derek might be able to have a frienship again (that little moment after the surgery, did ya see it?)

    Second, I felt so bad for Cristina in this episode.. because she's really lonely i think, and throughout the whole episode she keeps telling meredith to leave her alone, but then at the end she finally lets down her walls and realizes she needs Mer. I loved that moment! Going into the elevator with Burke though - I have to be honest, I kind of didn't want her to... I kind of wanted Burke to be the one to come to her first..but maybe this just shows that she is more mature in a way. They've come this far - i wanted to see a TV relationship last through some rough times, so I think it was a step in the right direction.

    Another thing that stood out to me was Addison and Meredyth. Can i just say I LOVE addy? She's definetly my favorite character I think. And I wasn't around in the first 2 seasons to really see the side of her that people didn't like so it's probably easier for me to like her. But I do know a bit of the history, and to see her working with Meredith and actually caring about her feelings with seeing her step mom and step sister, was really great. (I guess it kind of broke when Mer was high on pain killers and she and addy had a heart to heart - remember that scene?? I loved it!)

    Anyway, I've got lots of thoughts on this, but I want to hear from you. What did you think?


    Oh one more thing..did anyone notice that the casts' hair was all different last night? It was weird.. Izzie's bangs looked bigger, callie's hair looked smaller, and there were a few more... weird.
    posted by jamie @ 2:11 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 2:50 PM, December 01, 2006, Blogger DirkStar said…

      Ring-a-ling?

       
    • At 10:39 PM, December 02, 2006, Blogger Heather said…

      ok i agree it was a good one. i love how each story line ties into the other and there is a sort of life lesson that we get out of it..i love addison.. i think she needs some loving and a pregnancy...:)
      oh and about svu.. yeah so awkward.. refresh my memory.. did something happen between liv and stabler before liv left?? i feel like i am missing something... dave says this comment is too long. but whatever.. let me know. love ya miss you!

       
    • At 1:24 AM, December 03, 2006, Blogger jamie said…

      heather,

      you're comment is definetly not too long, especially when you compare it to some of the comments you've got on your blog!! lol...

      Remeber the whole thing with elliot and liv when he chose to run to her when she was cut instead of running after the kid? Well then she said she didn't want to be his partner anymore... and was doing other things for a few episodes. And then she came back, but only for that one episode where she ended up going under cover.. so they havent really worked together in a while and I think there's alot of awkwardness because they both have realized how much they love each other (in a non romantic sort of way i suppose) and how they maybe had taken advantage of the fact that their friendship would just always be there..

      plus i think elliot feels weird cause he kissed dani..in a way he probably feels like he's holding out on liv..even though they aren't 'together' you know? I can handle that but they better not hook up romantically..that would not be cool. I want Elliot to get back with his wife..

      anyway, how's that for a long comment.. and it's my own blog! haha..

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com