• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, November 01, 2006
    Trick or Treat
    Tonight we had about 25 kids come to our door to get candy. It was so fun to see the little costumes, although i noticed that about half of the people that came were about 15...hmmm.. I bet if i put on a mask or something i could go around and get candy next year!

    Craig and I were hoping that we would have lots of candy left over, since we didn't really know how many kids were going to come..but as the night went on and our candy bowl emptied, we decided to put a sign on the door with about 6 peices left, saying we were out of candy... lol ... well, i mean, what if a group of 7 kids came, and then one wouldn't get candy? That wouldn't be very fair....

    Olivia came back in SVU tonight. The first half of the episode was great - seeing her under cover with the eco-terrorists.. but i found that as the show went on, it kept getting more and more unrealistic... i think they just tried to throw too many story lines in one show...all the while trying to make Liv the star of the show... It was okay, but i still think they should've kept going with the whole eco-terrorist thing. It would've been neat to see her bring them down and uncover some big plot..instead it turns out she was with the 'wrong' group the whole time.. weird...

    thoughts anyone?
    posted by jamie @ 2:00 AM  
    6 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com