• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Tuesday, October 17, 2006
    important matters
    Okay... i think it's time to discuss an important matter that i've been sitting on for a little while now. You see, i like shows. Not just any show though, in fact, i'm kind of particular. But when i find one that i like, i put my whole mind into it...

    So there are 2 different classes of shows for me. There are the entertaining shows that make me happy to see that they happen to be on while i am channel surfing, like; my super sweet 16, wifeswap (its not trashy!! common misconception people), friends, southpark, medium (not satanic - again, common misconception) and maybe a few more but none that pop out at me right now.

    More importantly though, are what i call "My shows". These are the ones that i choose to follow regularly, that if i miss an episode i will search for in on youtube, or read the synopsis on the web. These are the shows that i like to lose myself in for the hour they are on. Some of you may think i'm crazy, or weird, or 'obsessed'. I can only blame in on my mother. She's the same way.

    So here are My shows:
    1. Grey's Anatomy
    2. ER
    3. The Nine
    4. Law and Order: SVU
    5. Brothers and Sisters (actually this one is more like 'our show' as Craig really likes it... It makes my list only because we plan to watch it on sunday nights)

    Now, if you know me well, you might notice the odd order here. Yes, SVU is currently #4 on the list... and yes, that was not an accident or a slip of the finger. As hard as it was for me to do that, it just hasn't been all that great this season. And - it is also correct that Grey's Anatomy has stolen the #1 spot. Where did that come from, you might ask...? Well, i must admit that this show has won my heart. It's funny, entertaining, dramatic.. i like the characters and story lines..it's a good show.

    Anyway, those of you who have made it this long, i thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.

    Labels:

    posted by jamie @ 12:30 AM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com