• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, September 20, 2006
    under cover
    OH my gosh...
    so who saw SVU tonight? I was wondering how they were going to write olivia out of the show.. for those of you who didn't see it but wanted to, i'll give you a quick recap.

    So basically Olivia teams up with the FBI to try and find out which building this hippie-terrorist group is going to blow up. But then everything goes wrong and their informant who was helping them out turns on them. So now Olivia has decided to go under cover and infiltrate this hippie group. The episode ends with elliot trying to call Olivia's home phone because she's not at work, at it says the phone has been disconnected. Only the captain knows where she went but he wont tell any of them.

    My guess is she will not reappear until atleast January as she is on her maternity leave right now. Next week we will meet Elliot's new partner, who will obviously not even compare to Olivia. This girl is soooooo temporary.....

    Anyway, wow...what an episode. Comments anyone? (expect mike because i already know that you looooved it)
    posted by jamie @ 2:48 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 11:10 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Heather said…

      sooo good. it was nice to see a different kind of show as well. i was a huge fan and will miss mariska so much. and it will be interesting to see who the new girl will be.. she doesn't stand a chance. do we even open our hearts to like her? how can we?

       
    • At 6:43 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Rachel said…

      jamie...ok, you have to keep me updated with whats happening. i cant cope not knowing...we only have repeats here which is a nice fix but its not the new ones...know what i mean??

      apologies...there is no way things like svu and csi compare to soaps, although british soaps are slightly better than american ones (no offence meant)!

      love you!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com