• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Sunday, December 23, 2007
    lil update
    Well it's been a few days since my last post, but I just haven't really had much to say. I've mostly been doing homework and working, since last week was the final week of school and then of course at Old Navy it's super busy. I'm still loving my job, and really hoping I can stay on after things slow down. I was only hired as a seasonal worker but I'm hoping they decide to keep me on staff because I really enjoy it and have gotten the hang of it all.

    Hmm.... what else. I saw August Rush after some of my friends were raving about it. It thought it was very touching and I cried a lot. And I finally started reading A Thousand Splendid Suns, which is so far very sad but good. That's about all I can think of. Oh yeah Randy visited us last weekend, that was great!

    That's all for now, I've got to work at 6:30 am tomorrow morning, and then again on the 26th and 27th so it's going to be pretty busy! Hope all is well out there and Merry Christmas!

    Labels:

    posted by jamie @ 9:19 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com