• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, November 29, 2006
    My Review
    Those of you who don't watch a lot of TV probably really find my blog boring..but, I can't help talking about it because to be honest, it's a big part of my life. Go ahead, judge me all you want. It's my mother's fault.

    But for those of you who feel me, lets hear the thoughts on SVU last night. First of all I must say it is WONDERFUL to have Mariska back! Yay for Olivia she does make the show better... last night there were many awkward moments as it was her first show being Elliot's partner again.. Yeah that diner scene? Hello awkwardness...there were so many times where I said to the TV, "Just TALK about it!!!" Jeez... they really need to have a heart to heart I think..all this ST and stuff is killing me. And Elliot, come clean about the little smoochy between you and the replacement detective lame-o. I know he feels bad about it.... They just need to TALK.. clear the air... For goodness sake Olivia has been gone for like 6-8 weeks! Don't you think he could've said some thing like, "So, how was the undercover thing?"

    Anyway, that's my thoughts. What are yours? Does anybody watch it anymore? Come on guys... don't give up on them. It's a good show.
    posted by jamie @ 8:52 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 12:43 PM, November 30, 2006, Blogger Stu Bish said…

      Sorry Jamie,
      My two shows are House and the O.C.

      It just seems our TV passions run in different circles :(

       
    • At 4:05 PM, November 30, 2006, Blogger Rachel said…

      ooh,sounds exciting!!! i wish i could still watch it!
      i miss those tuesday nights!
      yay for olivia being back.

       
    • At 3:07 AM, December 02, 2006, Blogger Angela Oliver said…

      yes i agree yay for Olivia!

      anyways...I don't watch Grey's Anatomy but I just wanted to comment on your blog.

      You're great Jammer

       
    • At 12:46 AM, December 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Jamie, sometimes when i check your blog i'm not bored, but sad. i don't have a tv, and i really miss law and order. svu was my favorite, but i totally loved the original (never quite got into L&O CI)
      i haven't seen any episodes in over a year now...
      bright side: if/when i get a tv, i can watch "re-runs" and have them be new to me!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com