• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Sunday, January 20, 2008
    Need New Shows!
    So due to this annoying writer's strike, all my shows are pretty much over with, which I find very sad. And I have been watching older shows, like past seasons of ER and judging Amy that I downloaded, but I've finished all those episodes. So basically what I am saying is, I need a new show to get hooked on! I feel a void...which must be filled. Does anyone have any ideas? Tell me your shows that you follow, the ones where you can't wait to see what happens next week, or if you have the DVDs, the ones that make you stay up till ridiculous hours of the night because you can't watch just one..or 2 or 4. Tell me those shows - I'm willing to try new things!

    Some shows I am thinking about getting into:
    Heroes (never seen one but a lot of people love it)
    Weeds (saw first season, there are 2 more full ones out now)
    Dirt (saw first 2 epis, looks like it could be good)
    The Unit (saw the first 3 epi's, mildly interested)
    Medium (seen a few here and there, always enjoyable)
    24 (still haven't seen season 2..but do I want to start that again??)

    Any thoughts?

    Labels: , ,

    posted by jamie @ 5:48 PM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 1:03 AM, January 21, 2008, Blogger Emily Deu said…

      what about prison break? Thought I would hate it but enjoy it somewhat while working on other things...josh fam is addicted...or have you seen that one all ready? A new show on ABC is cashmere mafia...have you seen that???

      Emily

       
    • At 4:41 PM, January 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I think you would like:
      Lost
      Heroes (maybe)
      Battlestar Galactica (before you say "yuck" it is very well done and mostly about character devl & interaction and less about space stuff). Big stuff happens every episode.
      Medium - I'll lend it to you
      3 Stooges (uh, then again, maybe not...) DAD

       
    • At 5:06 PM, January 21, 2008, Blogger jamie said…

      Right now the main ones peaking my interest are: Lost, Medium, Prison Break, and Heroes... I've got the first 5 epi's of lost so I'll give that a try. Would love to borrow Medium from you dad!

       
    • At 2:25 AM, January 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      HEROS! FOR SURE!

       
    • At 10:05 PM, January 22, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

      Well, I still think you'd love The O.C. Don't laugh...

      Mom

       
    • At 8:35 PM, January 24, 2008, Blogger Kristina said…

      um, hello, no contest. Heroes! and of course Americas next top model. ha ha! ya..., that last one is a joke.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com