• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Monday, May 22, 2006
    marathon
    as some of you may recall, in a past post i confessed my addiction to a TV show called '24'. Well, i must admit that i have suffered a great relapse this weekend with the help of 5 enabling friends.

    In short, this has been my weekend:

    *names have been changed to protect the enabler's identities

    saturday, may 20:
    4:30 pm - arrive at mark* and bessi's* for dinner, along with andrella* and loo*, greg*, and benri*
    6:30 pm - start watching episode 1, season 2
    1:00 am - finish watching episode 7, season 2

    sunday, may 21:
    5:00 pm - arrive again at mark* and bessi's* for dinner, along with andrella*, loo*and benri*
    6:00 pm - begin watching episode 8, season 2
    1:15 am - finish watching episode 15, season 2

    9 episodes left and we do not have a difinitive date set yet. more to come on this subject.
    posted by jamie @ 4:22 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 6:35 PM, May 23, 2006, Blogger Emily Deu said…

      hey my phone things not working but josh is trying to fix it so when it gets working again I'll call you.

       
    • At 1:36 AM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Angela Oliver said…

      andrella sounds like a hottie.

       
    • At 4:22 PM, May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      jamie i just bought season 1 of "24" (had never watched the show before) and i am on the 16th episode... (i bought it monday, its wednesday) my life has consisted of waking up, going to work, coming home from work, watching an episode, picking up mom from work, watching episodes until bed... and repeat! im hoooooooooked! if you dont have season 1 i can bring it with me and you can burn it if you want... but im sure youve seen it so it might be kind of pointless... see you soon! -your brother in law to be!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com