• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Friday, February 03, 2006
    Which one?

    Thanks for the comments on the book club!

    Turns out, Audrey wants to read about the missionary doctor in ethiopia that fixes fistulas, ralph just reads blogs..all day..that's all he does.. and Heather is now reading about having not just ONE baby, but TWO! Keep reading folks!

    Part 2 of what i used to read as a kid: BOXCAR CHILDREN!!!!!! I loved them! does anyone share this love??????

    I finnished The Bluest Eye last night. Like I said, tough read. Sad, descriptive, alittle confusing at times but comes together in the end. Really makes you think though, which is a good thing.

    Now I have a dilemma though - should i continue on my educational classic route, with Song of Solomon, or go to the lighter side with the 3rd book of the YaYa series, YaYas In Bloom...?
    posted by jamie @ 2:25 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 12:23 AM, February 06, 2006, Blogger hannah said…

      the last non christian, fiction book i read i picked up from the library, it was in the "oprahs book club section" so i thought it must be good.
      turns out it was all about little boy who when he was 9 was having sex with his psychologist son who was 30. and then his mum becomes a lesbian. and to top it off, they think that if your poop lands a certain way in the toilet then God is trying to tell you something. weird book. called running with scissors. dont EVER read it.

       
    • At 2:28 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger jamie said…

      lol hannah..already read it.. it was weird.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com