• #navbar-iframe { height: 30px; visibility: ; display: top; }
    Wednesday, August 17, 2005
    mariska = emmy
    Last night I think I saw what has become my favorite SVU episode, from season 6, called "Intoxicated". It was so intense! One of the best ones yet.

    Well my days have been filled with searching for a wedding venue. It seems like each place we look at or call, there's one thing that doesn't work... like the place is perfect but not available on our date, or its available on our date but only in the evening.. or its availble, but not for outside, or its too expensive, etc, etc, etc..... it's wearing me out! So today I am taking a break from it... Craig has gone on a camping trip with the guys for a couple days so I will have lots of time to hunt again after today.

    Make sure you join me Sunday, Sept. 20th, for the EMMY awards where Mariska Hargitay will win her well deserved award! See you there!
    posted by jamie @ 2:40 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 11:02 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Angela Oliver said…

      hey jame...just thinking...are you sold on having it actually IN vancouver? My cousin got married on Vancouver island at this place near Courtney that was great - and for a reasonable price too...married on the beach, view of the mountains, dance floor, caterer and everything...there are cabins for all your guests to stay with too...with kitchens, and lots of bedrooms space...check it out! now if only i could remember the name of it..i'll get back to you on that!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me

    Name: jamie
    Home: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    About Me: I am an American living in Ontario. I've just recently started going to school again for a BA in Human Services. I like mexican and indian food and watching tv way more than the average individual. I absolutely love talking to my parents on the phone and my brother is one of my best friends. I'm married to a great guy whose pretty much the exact opposite of me but he loves me and makes laugh and we have a lot of fun. I didn't always feel this way, but these days I'm feelin' pretty good. That's my life, welcome to chaos and order.
    See my complete profile
    for entertaining
    for watching
    for reading
    for contemplating the recent past
    for contemplating the past
    for finding things

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    for pushing buttons

    Jamie Porter Church's Facebook profile 2k Bloggers

    for making money
     
    © Chaos & Order . template by insani.com